We all know that dogs are capable of unconditional love. Those eyes, the tail wag, the way they follow you around - it all adds to their cuteness.
But when you get a dog as a couple, or a family, how do you know who your dog loves the most?
Because we all want our dogs to love us just that little bit more than anyone else ...right?
5 Signs Your Dog Loves You More Than Anyone Else In Your Family
FACT: If you can answer yes to most of these then it's likely your dog loves you more than anyone.
1. You and your dog have regular conversations. They look at you with great interest in what you have to say. You can almost feel they are about to reply to your questions (If only they could talk)
2. Your dog always chooses to sit next to you on the couch. In fact sometimes you end up moving to let them have a little more space. But that's OK because you realise they need to be close to you.
3. Your dog follows you everywhere. Need the bathroom they are there, off to the shower they are there...and they happily come outside with you (Unless of course it's raining)
4. They love sharing your dinner (and breakfast and lunch) and make sure they help you finish yours before they approach anyone else. In fact they are happy to help you with any food you are eating at any time of the day!
5. When your dog needs to go for a walk they choose you to take them. They love spending time with you and taking selfies out on your walks. In fact any photos anytime are fine with them!
So what did you score?
Does your dog love you more than anyone else.